- To remember that all you might need is olive oil and salt
- For that feeling of glee when you made something tasty using what you had
- For leftovers you can't wait to eat
- To remember to stock things you/your family like and can turn into meals
- For ways to make vegetables & herbs the stars
- To take fewer/no last-minute trips to the store
- To waste less food
- To save money
- Because it's ad-free & intuitive to use & you can save all your favorites in a handy "box"
What is the Seasonal Recipe Collection?
- Recipes developed by a busy, vegetable-loving mother using pantry staples (plenty of meaty options too)
- A searchable collection of 900+ delicious recipes
- Recipes and recipe templates to accommodate what you have on hand
- Comes with a brief weekly newsletters to remind you it's there for you
- Vegetables take center stage but the Collection has recipes for a wide variety of tastes and preferences
- Veg prep & other helpful videos
"You consistently provide me with new ways of using old favorites, and remind me of flavor combinations I had forgotten about, or not yet thought to try. The recipes are blessedly concise and unintimidating. The whole site feels comfortable, fresh, and nourishing."