Cook With What You Have brings a joyful approach to food and a focus on flavor and flexibility and fresh produce.
Life is busy. Employees juggle work and home-life. What we eat can help us feel our best and be happy and productive.
Cook With What You Have offers employees inspiration and tools to cook simple, delicious and nutritious meals in a variety of ways:
Access the Seasonal Recipe Collection for:
- Guidance to make something good with what's in the fridge/pantry!
- 900+ delicious recipes
- Fewer trips to the store and less food waste = dollars saved!
- How to stock your pantry and cook from it
- Recipes developed by a busy professional/mother using pantry staples
- How can we nourish ourselves and our families as busy parents and professionals?
- How savvy shopping and cooking can support your financial wellness goals.
- How can food/nutrition support us during illness? As a breast cancer survivor, Katherine brings her lived experience and deep knowledge of food to the topic of illness and stress.
- As a local food advocate she speaks about food systems, equity and access to good food, and how are food choices matter.
Workplace Wellness Cost
Katherine is available to speak at conferences and events in the Pacific Northwest.
Katherine works with a variety of community partners; teaching, cooking and advocating for good food for all. Partners include Street Roots, POIC, Ecotrust and CSA Partnerships for Health.
Katherine occasionally teaches private cooking class. Contact Cook With What You Have for details.